Loosing belly flab (fats layer on belly) can be challenging task for majority of people without help of an expert personal trainer (personal trainer is Fitness expert professional, how will guide & make you workout through the whole fitness schedule). However with some will power of your own, and making up your mind you can help yourself loose belly flab in over months. (yes if someone tells you in days, than thats probably not adviceable because it can be dangerous).
Loosing belly fat not only enhances your physique, but also helps you loose extra fats consisting of major portion of extra fats. Remember, when you over-eat and don’t excerise, chances are that most of fats will be stored near your belly. Means, gaining belly flab is a lot easier for a person than loosing it, because to loose fats over this portion will require much concentrated and comparatively harder excercises.
Loosing your Belly Flab and Fats Layer over your tummy
Note the following points and steps to make it easier and simpler to loose belly flab:
1) First, and most important factor, controling your diet. Eat lesser food than you used to eat. Reduce atleast 25-30% of what you used to eat before.
2) Leave all cheesy, starchy and junk food, such as Potatoes, Fries, Cheese, Cakes, excessive Sweets, Soft Drinks, Rice, Cookies, Butter and especially food like Pizzas & Sandwiches that are full of cheese and sauses. Simply eliminate all kind of snacks (though by eliminating means, to reduce to minimum as you can… yes you can still eat your French Fries and Soft Drinks but reduce the quantity to minimal). this way you can save yourself from gainging extra calories which later result in extra fats.
3) Start with some Aerobic excercise schedule such as, walking, jogging, or bicycling. Workout for atleast 25-30 minutes daily incase you are bicycling or jogging. A 60 minutes walk (for olde-age people will count enough). All you have to do is workout your whole body, and slowly you will start noticing loss of belly flab (over period of 1-2 months).
4) You also need to target the exercising spot near your belly flab, with stretches to tone belly muscles. You can do “Crunches”; to do this, you can lie down straight and try pulling your chest and head up for serveral seconds. Than loose your body relaxed, and than again repeat the process. (see pic)
5) Eat fresh fruits and vegitables. Consuming Grains will also help a lot. Eat high fiber content such as “Kiwi Fruit” which is high in vitamins and fiber content, which helps you reduce your cholesterol level and also removes waste from your body, resulting in less body fat storage and enhancing the weight loss process.
Keep in mind that, you need to keep going on with the schedule for atleast 5-6 days a week, and with consistency you will notice huge weight loss in just over few months.